"the chuckle spot!"

Friday, December 21, 2007

music on my blog update...

Just to let you know that I've attempted to sort out the teething problems of getting music to play on my blog....
So, you should be able to listen to Slade stomping around in their wedge heels and having a blast about christmas (I mean, you gotta love that old Slade song haven't you?) plus there's a couple of my most favourite tracks over on the right there somewhere as well.
Basically, click twice on the play button and you should get to hear some sounds!
(as it plays you'll see the coloured bar 'fill' until it's full by the end of the song so when it's finished and you want to listen to it again (!) you have to just drag the 'filled bar' back over to the left and it'll start again)
(ok, that was most definitely not put in any kind of technical way, but hopefully you get it!)

No comments: